SpiritMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpiritMU

SpiritMU Official Forum Webpage.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» AngelsMU Server
The big request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:43 pm by Admin

» SpiritMU is now GamezMU
The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Office Acient item
The big request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm by ashkuni

» Webshop...
The big request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 pm by PROKILL

» SMS Indonesia have problem
The big request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:01 pm by PROKILL

» Ancient Sets 3-5 Guide
The big request I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Cuddley

» SOCKET IN MY SWORD gone!!
The big request I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 pm by Kakashi

» I GOT A BIG PROBLEM...
The big request I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm by Kakashi

» webshop sockets
The big request I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am by ashkuni

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Vote Us
Vote Now Donate
Most Viewed Topics
SOCKET IN MY SWORD gone!!
Husaria Guild
Seed spear in webshop
Problem page to vote for the credits
Credit in webshop!
Drop from Nightmare/Crywolf event
The big request
About new sets.
boredom in SpiritMU
webshop sockets

The big request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 am

Give us please ability to add harmony options to socket items.

Without that we can't achive ideal protection.
Back to top Go down
Pr3datorPL
Senior
Pr3datorPL

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 am

PvPpro wrote:

I think its a good idea cheers
Back to top Go down
Kielbasa

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 am

When you have a full option set(+ shield and rings) you already have 32% Damage reduction
If you add a yellow option to that you can achieve 74% damage reduction(which is enough already)
If you add the yellow option to a fulloption socket set what do you think will happen ? Over 100% damage reduction, basically god mode.

It is not gonna be just you who makes that kind of set Wink everyone would make the same thing, thus everyone would have a godmode set in which they dont take damage, so how do you expect to PvP?

I don't think you want that you would like that Razz
Back to top Go down
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 am

Kielbasa wrote:
When you have a full option set(+ shield and rings) you already have 32% Damage reduction
If you add a yellow option to that you can achieve 74% damage reduction(which is enough already)
If you add the yellow option to a fulloption socket set what do you think will happen ? Over 100% damage reduction, basically god mode.

It is not gonna be just you who makes that kind of set Wink everyone would make the same thing, thus everyone would have a godmode set in which they dont take damage, so how do you expect to PvP?

I don't think you want that you would like that Razz

You dont understand PvP system.
At 100% dd you will receive all the same damage, and it will be thus more interesting to participate in duels, for example BM will beat a combo approximately on 4000 people which have 100% dd.
Now BM can kill all from one punch, without combo
Back to top Go down
Kielbasa

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 am

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
You mean that damage decrease does nothing? If so tell me the difference between a normal FO set and a set with 100% dd
Back to top Go down
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 am

Kielbasa wrote:
You mean that damage decrease does nothing? If so tell me the difference between a normal FO set and a set with 100% dd

Example i have two sets with the same defence. First is without DD. Second have 98% DD (6 harmony options 6x7=42%, 8 FO items 8x4=32%, and have in 4 items 3 lvl seed on Damage reduction 4x6=24%)

In 1 set) For example u atck me on 16343 with excelent damage.
=>
In 2 set) 16343*(1-0,42)*(1-0,32)*(1-0,24)=16343*~0,3=4902

But u know that damage can be much more...

P.S. i don't advice u to collect more than 100% DD Smile

Last edited by PvPpro on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kielbasa

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 am

PvPpro wrote:
Kielbasa wrote:

Example i have two sets with the same defence. First is without DD. Second have 98% DD (6 harmony options 6x7=42%, 8 FO items 8x4=32%, and you have in 4 items 3 lvl seed on Damage reduction 4x6=24%)

=>

Alright I understand what you mean, you are saying that it has a cummulative effect
Lets use maths because I see we understand eachother better this way Razz
I thought that 98% damage decrease would work this way .
16343*(1-0.42-0.32-0.24)=326.86
however as you say it is like this
16343*(1-0,42)*(1-0,32)*(1-0,24)=4902
I understand what you are saying,
But I still think that having a yellow option in socket sets would not be very good because people would be too strong. Razz
Back to top Go down
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

Kielbasa wrote:
PvPpro wrote:
Kielbasa wrote:

Example i have two sets with the same defence. First is without DD. Second have 98% DD (6 harmony options 6x7=42%, 8 FO items 8x4=32%, and you have in 4 items 3 lvl seed on Damage reduction 4x6=24%)

=>

Alright I understand what you mean, you are saying that it has a cummulative effect
Lets use maths because I see we understand eachother better this way Razz
I thought that 98% damage decrease would work this way .
16343*(1-0.42-0.32-0.24)=326.86
however as you say it is like this
16343*(1-0,42)*(1-0,32)*(1-0,24)=4902
I understand what you are saying,
But I still think that having a yellow option in socket sets would not be very good because people would be too strong. Razz

People would be too strong??? People now are too strong. Today BM kill me for one punch (i have 315k hp and 34%DD).
When i wil be have 100%,i'l recive 91935 damage, yes i will be strong, but for that i play many time here, to get stronger. Or you dont thing so?

P.S. For you is interesting that BM kill each and all for one punch? How long ago you used combo in PvP?
P.S.S. Big importance plays defence but not now Sad. How I say before, it will be more funny to play with harmony.
P.S.S.S. I can show (in PM) video with PVP 2 BM on full stats (65k) and with 100% DD.
Back to top Go down
Kielbasa

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 pm

PvPpro wrote:

People would be too strong??? People now are too strong. Today BM kill me for one punch (i have 315k hp and 34%DD).
When i wil be have 100%,i'l recive 91935 damage, yes i will be strong, but for that i play many time here, to get stronger. Or you dont thing so?

P.S. For you is interesting that BM kill each and all for one punch? How long ago you used combo in PvP?
P.S.S. Big importance plays defence but not now Sad. How I say before, it will be more funny to play with harmony.
P.S.S.S. I can show (in PM) video with PVP 2 BM on full stats (65k) and with 100% DD.

Well if you die in 1 hit, that means you just need to think a little bit more, how to not die with 1 hit like me or Pr3datorPL ; )
Back to top Go down
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Kielbasa wrote:
PvPpro wrote:

Well if you die in 1 hit, that means you just need to think a little bit more, how to not die with 1 hit like me or Pr3datorPL ; )

You are able to read? Stop offtop.

P.S. It was only test. I know how not to die with 1 hit, but need to fix my skill Ice Arrow for this purpose,and to add ability to add harmony options to the socket items.
Back to top Go down
Cuddley
Cuddley

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Pr3datorPL wrote:
PvPpro wrote:

i think this may be imbalance if we could add yellow option to with socket items. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://aleks.99k.org/
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Cuddley wrote:
Pr3datorPL wrote:
PvPpro wrote:

i think this may be imbalance if we could add yellow option to with socket items. Rolling Eyes

No Shocked . Now is imbalance. Will be cool. Read my messages. And try to find in youtube SaSuKe Vs 1MP3R4D0R duel.
Back to top Go down
Cuddley
Cuddley

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

PvPpro wrote:
Cuddley wrote:
Pr3datorPL wrote:
PvPpro wrote:

No Shocked . Now is imbalance. Will be cool. Read my messages. And try to find in youtube SaSuKe Vs 1MP3R4D0R duel.

This maybe like a GODLIKE set, I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://aleks.99k.org/
PvPpro

PvPpro

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 am

Cuddley wrote:
PvPpro wrote:
Cuddley wrote:
Pr3datorPL wrote:
PvPpro wrote:

This maybe like a GODLIKE set, I guess...

I ask it because now exists disbalance. We have big damage and rather small defence. PvP it is reduced to diligence first to strike, who will be first that will win. For this purpose on many servers add possibility to add harmony to socket items, that completely solves this problem.
Back to top Go down
PapaGod

PapaGod

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 am

i kinda agree on this.. not only BKs are Overpowered.. even DLs too.. and BKs can do 1 hit ko on elves with full EE buffs while doing sd recovery skills.. def is dramatically low while attk is really high..

its either add the yellow opts,lower the dmg rate or raise the def rate..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big request Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big request   The big request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritMU :: Suggestions-
Jump to: